I joined the Card Chain Challenge the third time and today 2nd, is reveal day for June Challenge. It is super fun and easy : You make a card and send it to the one in front of you in the LinkyTool and you get a card from the one behind you.
If you’d like to join the July Challenge, you can sign up here until July 6th. Anyone can participate as long as you are willing to send a card to someone else in a possibly different country.
There are always several options like Colors, Themes and Sketches. Again i went with the Sketch (i love Sketches) and this time also with pastel colors.
I sent my card to Julia in the USA and i hope she liked it.
And this it the Card i received from Linda, USA:
- I would like to enter these Challenges
Allsorts # 683 – Flora/Fauna/Anything Goes Crafty Catz #602- Say it with Flowers Krafty Chicks # 618 – Anything Goes Supplies
- Stamp: PTI Splits: With Love
- Paper: White, BG Fresh Cut
- Other: Sequins, Butterfly Die Cut from PTI Card Kit, EB Folder Woodgrain
- PLEASE NOTE: Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Diejenigen, die einen Kommentar in diesem Blog hinterlassen, tun dies in dem Wissen, dass ihr Name, Link zu ihrem Profil oder Blog sowie Kommentare, die sie hinterlassen, für alle sichtbar sind, die diesen Blog besuchen und damit der Verwendung dieser persönlichen Informationen für diesen spezifischen Zweck zustimmen.
Fantastic card & so glad you joined in on the CCC.
Spectacular card! What a great idea! I am a card maker and not very good at sending them out. I’ll check out your link to participate. Thanks for sharing in the Krafty Chicks gallery this week.
Diane – DT
Just love your take on the sketch, Imke! Those chunkier strips look amazing and I love the patterns you combined! So glad you liked the card I sent :)
Eine wunderschöne Karte in diesen sommerlich zarten Farben. Ich bin begeistert wie toll Du den Sketch umgesetzt hast. LG Gundi
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
My Blog As I do Rondos
Such a beautiful creation using the provided sketch, it’s so perfect for using up all those pretty papers! Hope to join in CCC again in the fall! Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week!
Great use of the sketch. I tried really hard to make my strips look good, but it just didn’t work for me. yours look fabulous xx
Such a pretty card using the sketch Imke! I love the soft pastel colors and all the layering – I am enjoying it everyday as it sits on my shelf! xx
Lovely use of the sketch, such a fun card with the pink woodgrain!