This is my second take fo the Winter Coffee Lovers Bloghop 2016 ! All you have to do is to create a Winter Coffee themed project. It´s such a fun Event with hundret of participants – don´t miss !
- So, this card is a clean and simple one -using a Neat and Tangled Sentiment called “Warm Wishes” which I have shaded in blue, I find it gives an extra beautiful look. For this deer DP I often had no use – here it fits quite well even if it has nothing to do with coffee. What do you think ? I would like to enter these Challenges too
- ABC Challenge – U is for Unconventional (Christmas Card no Red and Greens)
- The Crafter´s Cafe # 162 – Christmas or Birthday
- Stamp: Neat and Tangled “Warm Wishes”
- Paper: SU Sahara Sand, EP Keepin Cozy
- Ink: Copics
- Other: Blue Pearls, MFT Stitched Circle Stax