I joined the Card Chain Challenge the seventh time and today 2nd, is reveal day for October Challenge. It is super fun and easy : You make a card and send it to the one in front of you in the LinkyTool and you get a card from the one behind you. It is so much fun – come on and join next month !
If you’d like to join the November Challenge, you can sign up here until November 6th. Anyone can participate as long as you are willing to send a card to someone else in a possibly different country.
There are always several options like Colors, Themes and Sketches. Again i went with the Sketch and with a FALL theme. I colored the stamp with SU Markers and sprinkled it with water and then pressed it onto watercolor paper. I like the effect. I sent this card to Linda in Michigan, USA and i hope she liked it. This card is similar to last week’s because i had 2 wreaths and made 2 cards right away.
And this it the Card i received from Joanne, UK:
- I would like to enter these Challenges
- Stamp: PTI Wreath for all Seasons
- Paper: PTI Rustic White, American Crafts DP
- Other: Taylored Expressions EB Folder Leaves, Enamel Dots, Twine
- PLEASE NOTE: Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Diejenigen, die einen Kommentar in diesem Blog hinterlassen, tun dies in dem Wissen, dass ihr Name, Link zu ihrem Profil oder Blog sowie Kommentare, die sie hinterlassen, für alle sichtbar sind, die diesen Blog besuchen und damit der Verwendung dieser persönlichen Informationen für diesen spezifischen Zweck zustimmen.
Beautiful effect with the spritzed stamp, it’s made a lovely watercolour painting! Love the colour blocking on the embossed background too — great card Imke!
Tolle Umsetzung des Sketches und eine wunderschöne Herbstkarte ist entstanden. Gefällt mir richtig gut!!!
Such a beautiful card, so perfect for fall and great take on the provided sketch!
What a gorgeous wreath, Imke, and I love the embossed texture on the right border – so beautiful and crisp!!
Great take on the sketch, love the colours and the leaf embossing too xx
What a lovely fall themed card with your leaf embossed panels and fall color DP – your watery wreath is just beautiful! xx
I love the card – fun colors and the challenge sounds fun!