It’s the 25th and that means it’s time for Papertrey Ink’s monthly blog hop and this is the Inspiration Picture we got to work with:
When I saw this picture, I immediately had to think of Dawn McVey (I hope she is on the way to recovery). Dawn always uses so brightly beautiful colors and I love these colors as well.
I started with a white Cardstock, stamped the “Jolly” in “Brilliance Galaxy Gold” Ink with help of my MISTI. I’m sorry that the picture is not so good, but the light outside is not very good at the moment. The Brilliance Galaxy Ink looks really great !
I wonder how the other participants have interpreted the Challenge. Have a FUN Blog Hop !
- Stamps: PTI Note Niblets
- Paper: SU White, PTI Hawaiin Shores, PTI Raspberry Fizz
- Ink: SU White, Brilliance Galaxy Gold, PTI Pure Poppy
- Dies: PTI Note Niblets
- Other: Dimensionals
- I would like to enter these Challenges too
- Make My Monday # 35 – CAS Christmas
- The Paper Players #322 – CAS Christmas
- Addicted To Stamps # 221 – Anything Goes